Your Guide(s) To Philadelphia


I get emails all the time from people asking what should they do when visiting Philadelphia, where to shop, where to eat, etc. But between blogging, my freelance gigs, and working full time, there hasn't been any time to sit down to write a proper answer. But lately Philly has been getting some awesome press so I figured I might as well share these awesome city guides (each with their own twist) that are full of great suggestions of what to do and where to eat in Philadelphia. Enjoy!
  • Sarah Stone, a local graphic design artist of and blogger behind A Fine Line recently did an awesome Philly City Guide that includes fan favorites as well as locally known spots that you only discover when hanging around for a little while. It's the best guide I've seen yet!
  • GQ also recently published their Philadelphia City Guide which included some of my own favorite stops. La Colombe, Art In The Age, and Federal Donuts.
  • The New York Times also lent their two cents covering Old City and their favorite stops in that historical district of Philadelphia.
  • Uwishunu just posted a detailed guide to Fishtown, an up-and-coming neighborhood in North Philly.
  • And one last one .... If shopping is what you want to do then check out this Old City Shopping Guide from Racked! 
  • The South Philly Donut Crawl  .. need I say more?
I love seeing so much great press for a city I love! And for all of you who haven't made it over to the City of Brotherly Love ... what are you waiting for?

No comments

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall