Changes



Typically, I'm not a huge fan of change. But I think this change is good. Over the past year my interests have evolved into more endeavors that I'd love to start sharing here on the blog. Streets & Stripes started out as a fashion and lifestyle blog, so I'd like to branch more into the lifestyle aspect of things and start sharing other things I'm interested, like delicious food, easy to make cocktails and drinks, and more about books I'm reading (perhaps you'll read along with me!). I also have plans to get back to feature more of my favorite local places which as been put on the back burner a bit lately. So what do you think? I also want to take a moment to say thank you for visiting and reading Streets & Stripes. I appreciate each and every comment and love hearing from you! So let me know what you think of these ideas, yay or nay?

No comments

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall