London Bound


My packing list is getting longer and longer, and I'm facing mountains of laundry this weekend, but I'm so excited to head to London in just a few days! While over there with Skype I'll be hanging out with Sonya, the winner of the boyfriend jeans challenge, and Holly, a stylist extraordinaire while we shop the streets of London. Then after we've exhausted all of our back up credit cards, I'll be searching for the coolest places to photograph and calling on other Skype Moment Makers to photograph their cities and what makes them unique! Follow along with the  #SkypeCitySights hashtag and see what I'm up while I'm abroad over at my Instagram @streets_stripes, as well as Skype's Instagram.

No comments

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall