Films To Watch This Fall


I wish I was more of a movie buff. I frequently miss references and can't carry a conversation on modern cinematography even if someone paid me in chocolate. So taking a cue from this article here are several films I'm looking forward to watching this Fall. After all, there isn't much more I enjoy than a good movie on a cold night.

Click through to see the list...

 
The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby
An intimate look at one couple’s attempt to salvage a crumbling marriage.


The Skeleton Twins

Estranged twins bond after having near-death experiences on the same day.


This Is Where I Leave You
A death in the family reunites four siblings in this star-studded adaptation of Jonathan Tropper’s novel.


LAGGIES
Keira Knightley avoids adulthood by befriending a group of teens.


Alexander, and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day
Based on the book.


The Judge
Robert Downey Jr. is a hot-shot lawyer about to embark on the biggest case of his life.


Whiplash
An ambitious young musician is pushed to the brink by his abusive teacher.


Dear White People
A scathing satire about race relations in young America.


The Theory of Everything The world’s most famous physicist gets a biopic.


Click here to see the original article and entire list.
Photo from here.

No comments

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall