On My Nighstand


Cold weather and warm blankets is the perfect reading weather. I've been making my way through books pretty quickly lately and here are two that I just finished.

I admit, with a bit of embarrassment, that I've never watched more than a few episodes of Girls. But from what I've seen, I loved the honesty of Lena Dunham's character. Lena's quick wit and conversational writing style makes this book a humorous page turner. Definitely recommend!

I had my eye on The Circle for a while. It started off great, got a little repetitive towards the middle, but finished good. The premise is like an updated 1984. Definitely made me think more about consumption, internet use, and controlled information.

What are you reading lately?

No comments

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall