A Different Kind Of Advent


If you follow me on Instagram then you've probably already seen this, but it's such a good idea that I had to share it here.

For advent this year, AJ came up with the idea of using pieces of paper in a jar to count down the days until Christmas. On the paper we wrote down things small and big that we want to do with each other each night. It's been a fun, sweet way to spend time together and I look forward to it every night!

Growing up my mom always had an advent calendar that had pieces of chocolate or candy in it. It was a fun way to pass the excruciatingly long time until Christmas and adds a little Christmas spirit in the day. I'd love to hear how you are doing Advent this year! Tell me below in the comments.

No comments

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall