Philly Fav's: Standard Tap


Standard Tap has been in the neighborhood since the 90's. They're known for the draft-only beer selection from the best local breweries around and the juicy burgers. I've been grabbing drinks with a side of fries (my speciality) here for years and finally got around to snappin some pics!


One thing I love about Standard Tap is their outdoor space. They have two levels and I almost always hang out at the upstairs bar or out on the deck. But the one thing I really love about this place is that they grow their own herbs for their cocktails and food on the rooftop! Nothing beats fresh herbs.


How cool is that?! 


Since becoming vegetarian I haven't eaten much at Standard Tap and right now they only have one meat-free option, a kale salad. It was good, but I would love to see more veggie-friendly options and even a vegan dish on there!


So if you're hanging out at NoLibs and want a solid option for food and beer, definitely swing by Standard Tap at 2nd and Poplar.

No comments

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall