What's In My Bag


Whenever I’ve thought about doing a “what’s in my bag” post before I’ve really debated whether or not to omit certain things (gum wrappers, doggy poop bags, etc). I concluded that no one wants to see my trash, so here is the more carefully “curated” version of what’s in my bag any given day (minus or plus additional books).

One thing I love about this bag from Asos* is the sectional dividers. It has two big sections and a zippered middle section. It’s great for keeping things organized and big enough to fit my DSLR.

As you can see I always keep a book on hand, reading glasses, sunglasses, chapstick, perfume (for those hot, stick summer days), my journal, a few polaroid photos of loved ones and extra jewelry just in case.

What do you have in your bag?

*This bag was gifted for this post. I love working with brands I admire and all the opinions expressed are my own.

No comments

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall