My New Favorite Website


Have you heard of KRRB.com (pronounced 'curb')? It's like a local classifieds website inhabited by your cool, trendy neighbor.  Since I'm in the middle of decorating my new place I've been stalking this website looking for unique additions to my home. 


There's a ton of cool stuff like this mid-century bar cart which is basically a dream. I've also had my eye on this mid-century mustard armchair, these dining chairs, this needlepoint from the 1970's and these super cute sugar & creamer ceramics. I can totally see this coffee table in my living room. 


Apparently it's super easy to set up your own shop and list items you want to sell. You can even find apartments for rent, jobs and local services. So cool, right?! 

I'd love to hear where you shop online for deals! Right now I'm looking for an area rug for the living room (whyyyy are rugs so expensive?!). Leave a comment!

*Header photo from here.

No comments

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall