Life Lately

I haven't had the chance to put together proper blog content in a few weeks but lots has been happening! Here's a peak below. 


My mom was in town this past weekend and after dropping her off early in the morning at the airport I was treated to a beautiful Philly skyline washed in pink. 


Last night I attended the Lianne La Havas show at the TLA in South Philly. I was in total fan girl mode and bought her album on vinyl, a t-shirt and a poster.  If you haven't checked out her latest album, do so now.


The Pope is coming to Philly this weekend and everyone is freaking out.


The Fishtown Oktoberfest happened this weekend (#PHLOktoberfest) and I consumed enough beer and pretzels to last me through the holiday season.


Found a new favorite dog park only 20 minutes outside the city. It's a fenced in dog park that is in the middle of the woods. Lots to sniff and explore! 

No comments

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall