Weekend Reads


Can you believe that Christmas is next week?! I've barely had time to celebrate! It's my favorite time of year that I love to mark with the baking of many cookies, watching as many Christmas movies as I can and cozying up with a good book.  Philadelphia has been unreasonably warm this year which hasn't made it feel especially Christmas-y around here. I'm glad to be leaving next week and head out to have another Christmas in Colorado. In my opinion, it's the best place to be for the holidays. It's like living in a postcard.

It's never to late to do what you love.

Came across this great read on loneliness by one of my favorite authors.

"Love is making room in your library for someone else's story."

Cooking cheat sheets you should know about. Also helpful when coming up with a new recipe!

Photo from my Instagram.


No comments

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall