4 Podcasts I'm Listening To Lately

As you know I'm really into podcasts and listen to them on and off throughout the day. I'm always on the look out for interesting podcasts and wanted to share with you a few that I started listening to the past few months.

Dear Sugar Radio 

If you're a fan of Cheryl Strayed then you'll likely enjoy this podcast. Cheryl, along with her co-host Steve Almond, answer questions sent in by listeners asking for advice for their relationship woes. It gives an inside look into how relationships are functioning today in the modern world.

Happier 

It's no surprise that I really enjoy reading Gretchen's books. They've helped me tremendously and are books that I'll read over and over again. This podcast, co-hosted with her sister Elizabeth Craft who is a TV producer from Los Angeles, gives practical tips on how to form better habits and find greater happiness in daily life. I feel encouraged every time I listen.

Modern Love

This podcast is an extension of the Modern Love column from the New York Times which shares personal essays from around the world of everyday love stories that are anything but ordinary. It always warms my hear to listen to these stories.

Big Magic

Another favorite author of mine, Elizabeth Gilbert, is giving out magic lessons teaching others how to pursue their creative life and do what they love. If you haven't read Big Magic yet, I'd definitely recommend it.

No comments

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall