Now I'm off to finish Coco Before Chanel (I fell asleep last night when I was trying to watch it) with Ellen and then do some homework. What are you up to tonight?
Tournaments Hurt Your Toes
Today was a good day. We had the intramural volleyball tournament here at the University. My team did really well and I had a blast playing with them! Hopefully the university will do this some tournament over again.
Now I'm off to finish Coco Before Chanel (I fell asleep last night when I was trying to watch it) with Ellen and then do some homework. What are you up to tonight?
Now I'm off to finish Coco Before Chanel (I fell asleep last night when I was trying to watch it) with Ellen and then do some homework. What are you up to tonight?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hey, I was just letting you know that I'm tagging you in my "Looks I Love" Sunday post! Hope it's okay :]
ReplyDeletei love the photo of the orange cone... the coloring and the grungy feel of it is so cool.
ReplyDeleteAw thanks Amanda! I'll be sure to check it out : )
ReplyDeleteKelly - yeah I love that photo as well : )