Guest Post: Shenneth of Shen Dove Style

Hey guys, another guest post for you! I hope you're enjoying them and discovering a few new blog along the way as well : ) Shenneth of Shen Dove Style is a lovely gal living in the DC area who always dresses like a lady. I love how she always combines modesty with fashion. She inspires me! 
Hello! My name is Shen Dove and I blog about my personal style and inspiration over at Shen Dove Style. Chaucee asked me to do a guest post while she is studying abroad and I was honored that she asked me to do a post and happy to oblige! As a nod to the ‘stripes’ in the title of Chaucee's fabulous blog, Streets and Stripes, I decided to wear a striped H&M boat-necked collar shirt that has become a staple for me this winter.  I always feel a bit Parisian when I wear this shirt and imagine myself sipping a coffee in a café with a scarf wrapped around my neck and wearing some large, stylish sunglasses.  A girl can dream right?

A striped shirt is a surprisingly versatile and a classic item that can be worn season after season.  A basic striped shirt can easily be worn with florals and other bold prints as well as with solid colors.
Shirt: H&M; Skirt: Mod Cloth; Shoes: Nine West; Black Clutch: gift
Stripes can take you from dressier occasions like a dinner and drinks with friends to tasks that call for casual attire like running errands on a Saturday morning.  

Here are a few recent remixes of my striped shirt:
So how do you wear your stripes?
For more of Shen and her style visit Shen Dove Style.

No comments

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall