Style Files: The 6th Grade

You may have thought I gave up my collar-poppin' ways with the 6th grade, but I'm still rolling with in. Or maybe I'm just a sloppy dresser. Or maybe I had just taken off my camera strap and this is how I always look when I take people's pictures. Oh wonderful. : )

Blouse: Gap, Cardigan: Old Navy, Skirt:Mod Cloth, Belt:Grandma's, 
Bag:Fossil, thrifted, Shoes:TOMs, Tights:Target, Necklace:Etsy
This past weekend I was able to visit my family who are on a tour in Israel.  I met up with them at the Dead Sea and went along while they hiked Masada and En Gedi and swam in the Dead Sea.  Good times!  

Last night was Purim and BOY was it a blast.  Some classmates and I went to a synagogue to hear the reading of the Megillat Esther and it was so much fun seeing everyone up in costume.  The kids were adorable! Afterwards we headed to Ben Yehuda Street where the real party was at.

Did you do anything for Purim?

No comments

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall