Fall Break 2010

lovebirds

Let's start things off right. This weekend was much needed. After spending all of last year away from home, most of my summer away from home, and then leaving for Nashville .... let's just say it was time for a visit home.

Last weekend was Chad's 24th birthday. Since I was unable to be there we celebrated this weekend. We went out for dinner at Damon's.

inside

There was a half and hour wait for our food but while we were waiting we stepped outside (it was getting a little crowded...this picture doesn't so it, but it was!) and took some pictures.

pictureperfect

notimpressed

At first, Chad wasn't in to it.

reachforthestars

shrugs

shurgs

funtimes

Then he saw how much fun I was having and I took some shots of him :P

sillychad

waitinginline

cutechad

chadleangs

After waiting for our food for about an hour and a half we finally got it! First up was the appetizer....

damonsflag

It's an onion bundle!

dinnerfood

I got the bacon cheeseburger with fries and ranch dressing dip on the side.

dinnerfood2

Chad got the big mouth south angus burger.

dessert

dessert2

Since our food took a really long time they paid for Chad's salad he added on to his meal, the appetizer, and gave us free dessert! I got cheesecake with strawberry topping and Chad got apple cobbler with vanilla ice cream.

roomrouble
All in all we had a lot of fun that night. Afterwards we headed back to my house where my brother was having an after-homecoming party. So many high schoolers at once! There were about 50 of them. But it was great hanging out and just feeling the energy in the house. Good times :) I can't wait to go back for Thanksgiving break!

No comments

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall