Random, Useless Facts



Here are little tidbits about myself that you may or may not know.
  • My (not so secret) vices are trips to panera, anything Jane Austen, hazelnut flavored coffee, and everything vintage : )
  • I come from a large family of 6 children - four girls with two brothers sandwiched in the middle.
  • I love spending time with friends and love building memories.
  • I have a certain obsession with mixing patterns. I love stripes, polka dots, stripes, and polka dots (as well as some others :P).
  • Winter is by far my favorite season. I love the snow as much as everyone else loves the sun!
  • I ADORE bacon burgers + root beer. If there is one thing you must know about me ... this is it.
  • I find it essential to be creative every single day. I love to write little notes, knit, and take photographs of everything and everyone.
  • I shoot with a Canon Rebel XSI and would someday love to own a Nikon D7000. I'll gladly accept donations!
  • He's my Savior, He's my Love, and He can be yours too.
Have any questions? Email me or ask me on Formspring!




No comments

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall