A Perfect Blend


Yesterday I went to visit a local tea shop in town called The Perfect Blend. The shop is actually in a building that used to be a house to a family back in the day.


I was there to have lunch with my Grandmother. Isn't she the cutest?! And yes she is wearing the sweetest purple pants. I'm blessed to have a Grandma that still has style!



The inside is just the cutest and the people working there are very friendly and helpful (I have a hard time making decisions when I'm ordering).




Good conversation makes for good food!




It's been a while since I've spent some one-on-one time with my grandma so this was really nice to catch up. She's always been one to spend time with her grandchildren individually even though she has close to twenty!



We were both so full from lunch that we weren't able to try out all the tasty treats beneath the cases, but maybe next time (I HOPE next time!!).




On the other side of the cafe they had a tea shop that had walls of teas lined up ready to be taken home and brewed!


By the way, isn't this funky how this coffee "tea cup" looks like it's floating?? I guess you have to squint your eyes a bit, but I still think it's floating. : P


All in all I had a really good time and spent a couple great hours with my grandma. I'm so glad I have grandparents in my life, it's such a blessing!

Proverbs 16:31
"Gray hair is a crown of glory; it is gained in a righteous life."

No comments

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall