Adorn by Prismera





You might not know this, but sometimes I write fashion and beauty reviews for another website.  I got this beautiful rose bobby pin to review and I just had to take some pictures for this blog and show you how beautiful it is!

The bobby pin is part of an accessories collection from Prismera Designs called Adorn. In the collection they have more beautiful rose bobby pins, headbands, and clips.  It makes me feel so beautiful just to have something like this in my hair.  I usually don't do much with my hair but this is something that's simple and easy to do!

How do you normally style your hair?




(( Ps - Here are some more pictures that I just couldn't leave out.  Yes, I love this bobby pin THIS much!! :P ))

1 comment

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall