Is She Wearing A Bib??


No before you wonder how I grew out my bangs in one day, I have to explain that these pictures were taken before I chopped them off : ) I hope you don't mind, I don't!

This is one of my favorite dresses to wear.  It comes down to my knees and I feel completely comfortable in it. I also use it to layer with other dresses that are too short to wear (because it's black this makes it very easy and versatile).

Cardigan: Target
Dress: Old Navy
Tights: Target
Boots: Target
Necklace: Etsy shop A Common Thread
Bag: Vintage

Oh how I love my Target : )  Some day I'd love to afford Jcrew and Anthro, but until that day it's mass shopping for me.  Now the only trick is how to style it.  It is possible to be creative on a student's budget!

1 comment

  1. So cute! I love the bib necklace, it contrasts perfectly with the outfit. :)

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall