Daily Life: Market Finds



So I promised you pictures of a few finds that I got at the market on Saturday. My favorite find of the day was this vintage photography bag. The guy who was selling it used to be an avid photographer and his stand was filled with great vintage cameras and awesome bags.



It was hard for me to get him to adjust the price, but he finally lowered it from $40 to $10. I was one happy customer! It as a special place to hold the lens, and a small strap inside (which you can see) that holds down the camera. I'm so glad to be taking this new photography bag on my expeditions.

I'm working on taking pictures of a few more of my favorite things that I got at the market but I'm still unsure whether they're going to make it on a blog yet or not. We'll see : )

No comments

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall