How Was Your Easter?






Haha, I hope you enjoy this funny Easter pictures from yesterday. Yes, we celebrated Easter early with my Mom's side of the family since we'll be with my Dad's side of the family on Sunday.




The weather was absolutely gorgeous yesterday; we couldn't have asked for more! Isn't my little cousin adorable? And he's such a talker too! He did great with the load of people that were at the house, and didn't fuss at all. Crossing my fingers that my babies are this mild tempered!!




(As you can see, our family has difficulty with taking pictures. Oh well :P)
(So this last picture makes my stomach look pregnant, but I'm claiming it was the belt and the pleats that makes the poof! :P)
How do you celebrate Easter with your family?

No comments

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall