In The Summer Heat

So sorry about the bad quality photos today.  It's all I could manage in-between classes and my hectic schedule yesterday.  It was blazing hot yesterday so I opted for a very simple outfit just to stay cool (don't worry, I shed the cardigan on the walk to class). By the way, what happened to the cool breeze of Spring?  It seems like we just skipped over the pleasant weather and went right into the sweltering heat and humidity of summer!

I find it hard to piece together outfits in the summer because all I want to wear is a dress.  Shorts and pants get too hot and sticky.  What do you tend to wear in the summer?

Dress: Old Navy
Cardigan: Gap
Shirt: (I forgot - Sorry!)
Shoes: Target
Bag: Vintage, Family

1 comment

  1. i tend to wear dresses and skirts all year round because i don't really like pants... at all. in the summer i wear nothing but light airy dresses and gladiator sandals or flats of some sort. and lots of necklaces and/or bangles to spice things up :) i also wear a lot of braids in my hair... they just remind me of summer!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall