Shop It To Me Latest Sales

As you all know I'm a huge fan of Shop It To Me. They send you the latest sales of all your favorite stores and brands and NEVER spam you at all. It's basically the perfect solution for the girl who doesn't have time to spending browsing the sale sections of all her favorite websites.  Here are the latest sales that I'm loving....

It seems a bit radical, but I love this floral jumper from Shop Bop. Even though I could never pull off this look, it's still fun to imagine if I was over 6 feet tall and could wear anything I wanted : )
And while we're at it, check out these gorgeous leather boots from Jcrew on sale now! They're still out of the price range that I'm willing to pay for leather boots, but that's only because I'm on a budget and can't afford to blow $200 on a pair of boots.  I realize it's a good investment to have genuine leather boots, so hopefully someday I'll be able to purchase a pair!

No comments

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall