Sunday Samples

This past weekend was a crazy one.  Lots of fun, but lots of emotions too. I don't like when friends get into conflicts.  There's so much tension and it puts everyone on edge (not to mention that final's week is approaching soon).

This past weekend I worked on a few research projects and one of them included a study of a local church.  It was SO interesting.  It might not be the first thing you think of when picturing a good time, but I thoroughly enjoyed the process.
This next week is going to be saturated with homework.  But once it's over everything is pretty much a breeze until finals. I'm hoping to go out and take some more outfit photos and hopefully do some couple shots, but we'll see if there's time.  The daylight has been so beautiful lately I would love to capture it soon.
Also I'd like to thank darling Amanda for including me in her Looks I Love this weekend. It's always a pleasure to meet such awesome people here while sharing and documenting my life. I'd also like to mention that I have a formspring! It's a place where you can ask any question (as long as it's reasonable and polite) and I'll answer them!

Well I hope you all had a great weekend.  If anyone does posts about their weekends leave a link in the comments!  It's one of my favorite things to read : ) Monday, here we come!

No comments

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall