Who Doesn't Love Wawa Coffee

Journaling is something I've been doing since I was 11 years old. It's something that helps me keep track of my days, recall important events, and laugh over the funny memories of the past. I don't regret taking the time to write down about each day even if it's just a report on the events of that day and nothing spectacular.
I don't have a great memory which has always been a really sad thing to me. I want to be able to recall funny stories and days I've shared with people but for some reason I just have trouble recalling them. Once I'm reminded of them I remember, but for the process of recalling memories I rely heavily on journals. That's probably why I have so many of them.
I got this cute owl journal for my 20th birthday from my youngest sister Anna.  It means a lot to me because she knows how much I love owls and took the time to find this one (with a lot of help from mom :D) and settled on giving this one to me for my birthday.

It was so nice to get away yesterday and go to the park.  I love rainy days like this.  I hope we have a few more this week before the heat of the weekend comes in.  It might give me the chance to go back to the park in the middle of the day and read.  Although this time I'll make sure to bring a blanket with me : )

1 comment

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall