Cops and Cemeteries

This is the cemetery where the cop scared me.
There was a parking lot on the other side of the street that I had parked in.
I walked across the street and started taking pictures. 
Then I hopped back in my car, took a few pictures of the inside of the car (I know I'm weird) and saw this cop sitting behind me.
I thought I must be trespassing or something, so I backed up and pulled away.

I'm sorry this story wasn't more exciting (yes that really was the climax), but for some reason I felt really bad about it (I think my guilt sense is overworking itself lately) and it scared me. 

The End.

2 comments

  1. yikes! i'm sure he was just wondering what you were doing... (although some cemeteries require a permit to take photos, but i think that's more for major photoshoots, for magazines and stuff) but hey, the photos turned out great! ;) i have this weird love for cemeteries. they're peaceful and yet at the same time, have such an eerie feeling. i love it. my best friend and i are working on a short film that involves a cemetery, i'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall