Loving Things Through

God's mercy has been so real to me lately. I'm going through some major changes in life, but I know that he's going to take care of me. It's amazing to have to wake up every day and immediately lay all my troubles and problems down at His feet, but I'm happy to have a God that comforts, and a God that provides.
Learning how to get along by myself, without the help of the person that's always been there for me has been difficult. I don't like being alone, especially at times like this, and sometimes it can be hard to deal with painful emotions.
It's a constant, minute to minute battle, but I feel like I'm getting through things and I'm having victory. I know that better things are in store for me and my future and that only gives me hope and expectancy.
Thank you God for all that you do for me, your blessings, and most especially your comfort. I'm so glad that I know you and that I am your child.
Have you been dealing with any tough things in your life?

4 comments

  1. Hey Lady - tough times aren't always the most fun - but if you allow HIM - He will show you how much He loves you - how much He believes in you - and open up opportunities and reveal stuff to you about you that you never knew. He is awesome like that. Keep trusting and He will guide you.

    Love. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your encouragement : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yesssss. I've had a really, really, bad year, starting from September on. But things are looking up. I see everything as a learning experience and I'm thinking and visualizing positivity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I hope things continue to get better for you!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall