Photography: See The Rainbow

*Do not take, use, or tamper with any of the photos in this post or anywhere on my blog. If you wish to use them please email me first and provide a link back to my blog on your website.
(If you look closely at this one you can see the rainbow)
Just two more days of living on campus and then it's return to healthy food, fresh air, and no homework!  I'm excited to start working and earn some more money.  Hopefully I can save up to buy another lens.

Today includes two finals and lots of packing.  The weather calls for a thunderstorm for tomorrow and since those aren't any fun to pack a car in, hopefully I'll b able to get some of it done today.

Now I have to reconcile to getting out of bed for the day. It's going to take a few moments...

No comments

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall