Ice Cream Cake Poppers

I know that it's basically blogger suicide to post more than once a day (and I violate that often enough) but I am SO excited about how these ice cream cake pops turned out that I just had to share them with you!
So you've all heard of Bakerella right?  Well my mom saw this post the other day about ice cream cake pops and she knew that she wanted to create these for the Baptism party we're having for my sisters this weekend.
But seriously how COOL are these ice cream cake pops?!  Sorry I'm gushing : ) But I just know everyone is going to love these at the party and I can't wait to see their reactions!
I'll be back tomorrow with another outfit post, but in the mean time enjoy this to your heart's content!

Ps...here are a few more images from getting ready for the party!
As you can tell, it's going to be a good one : )

12 comments

  1. oh my.... those looks AMAZING and yummy!!!! oxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should TASTE them! AHmazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yummy
    poor me now I want an icecream

    http://dollsfactory.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi chaucee..great image inspirations, i love the green paper lanterns, i'm planning on buying one for our gazebo too:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Chaucee, these photos are so scrumptious!! Beautiful photography that also make me drool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, how amazing! I've made regular old cakepops before -- these are next level.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMGOSH!! I've never tried them with ice cream before!! I usually buy the flat bottomed cones, and put icing on them.. but this is a great idea!! Lovely photos!

    <3 Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Holy cow, do those look delicious! I am going to need to try making those! It looks like you have all the fixin's for a great party!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous pictures and this is such a fabulous idea! I'm inspired to try it too!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. YUMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYY. (I shall stop before I drool)
    :D

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall