Last Night: The E-Town Fair

Last night I went to the local fair in my area.  It's been a while since I've been to a fair so it was fun! I have a lot more pictures to share with you I just have to give them a few more touch-ups and they'll be ready!  In the meantime today is going to be FILLED with packing for college.  I was planning on moving back in today but I'm not sure if I'll be able to make the deadline, so I'm shooting for tomorrow possibly.  But keep your fingers crossed for me! : )

I hope you all have a great Saturday!

6 comments

  1. good luck love..
    these photos are adorable. those animals are so cute. i want them
    have a good weekend.
    xoox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um. These guys are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh i just love that picture of the three llama/alpaca things... so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am in LOVE with the last picture :)

    i wanna snuggle up with that cutie!

    looks like you had a really nice time

    <3 gina

    ReplyDelete
  5. these pictures are great. the animals all look sooo beautiful ahh! I WANT ONE!! LOL

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall