Style Files: Colorful Cheers

Skirt-(actually a dress)from Target, Cardigan-Gap, Shoes-Target, Top-Target, Belt-Old Navy
I really really love the colors of this outfit.  Sometimes all you need is a few bold colors to make you smile and feel happy.
Just for kicks, here's a strange outtake from the "shoot". Mom, do I normally look like this? :D
Ps - Have I told you how much I can't wait for Fall? I'm so tired of wearing tops and skirts with sandals.  I feel like I'm in a style rut and I need a new season to spice things up a bit!

In other words things have been really good lately. I love where I am in life even though it's some times rocky. Hopefully this contentment lasts : )

11 comments

  1. You look great! I love the color scheme of this outfit :)
    I can totally relate to wanting a change of seasons. I'm ready to start layering and wearing boots again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how colorful this outfit is! The belt was the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute outfit! i love that green skirt! and i really like the colours, i usually tend to stick with neutrals too often.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i LOVE fall. oh gosh, i love it. TIGHTS, boots, dresses, scarves, chunky cardigans. that's what it's all about! ;) then again, california really hasn't had much of a summer (unlike the rest of the country)... we had a couple of days where it hit 90 degrees, but other than that it's stayed in the low 70s, sometimes 60s! i'm grateful, though, i would rather have this weather than burning heat/humidity. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the color palette here. The blue and green together are so pretty. Very cool belt and I totally agree, for once in my life I am actually ready for the fall weather.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this color combo. That belt is fabulous! Was it a recent Old Navy find?

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love these colors together. you look so cute! & i am PRAYING for fall to come soon!!! oxox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the green of your skirt (dress)! Athough I do love summer, you reminded me of how much I love layering clothing in the fall : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colors of this outfit, that top is fabulous. I'm with you on the Fall train, the season needs to get in gear!

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look adorable, as always! I love this color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My grandma always used to tell me that blue and green should never be seen/ except inside the washing machine... But you know what? I always disagreed with that particular bit of grandmotherly wisdom! Love the colours on you! (I don't want fall though, at all).

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall