Style Files: Over The Weekend

Coat-H&M, Jeans-Target, Shoes-Target, Cowl-My etsy shop
I've been wanting to bundle up for quite some time.  It was fairly cool the morning I took these pictures so I put on that cowl STAT!  As you can see I'm still working on the light of the photos and the location but I'm just trying to work with what I got :D

I'm also starting work on the Holiday collection for my shop. I have a few ideas that I'd like to do for the collection but still haven't settled on anything. I can't wait to get it all done, photographed and listed in time for the holidays.

Hope you are having a great Wednesday!

7 comments

  1. It's funny, sometimes I'll get only one photo that I'm really happy with and sometimes I like them all and have trouble cutting any out! I love the pop of your mustard yellow cowl against the army green jacket... it's a great combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your outfit looks great and just like I assumed that cowl makes an AMAZING addition and accent to the outfit.. loving your little clicker too!! you seem to be having fun :)!

    ♥cheche

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look super adorable Chaucee! That mustard cowl adds a welcome pop of colour. Loving the look

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just stumbled upon your blog and i'm in love! You are very lovely :)

    Such a cute outfit, love that jacket! Looks like I'm going to have to look around at my local H&M for something similar!

    www.beerittany.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your cowl! It's so cute, and I love the mustard color with the green of your jacket :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love everything about your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This outfit is adorable. That gold color looks great on you! New to your blog, finding it inspiring!

    xo,
    kate

    www.undeniablestyle.com

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall