Style Files: Whoopie Pie Wednesday

Instead of doing the usual routine of talking about my outfit + the weather, I'm going to tell you about something that will change your life.

Yesterday I bought a whole case of whoopie pies (cause it was Whoopie Pie Wednesday*).
(for those non-Lancastrians, see here if you don't know what those are)
That was my first mistake. 
Now this is the last one. 
Gone in one day.
Whoops!

*Henceforth, every second Wednesday of each month is declared Whoopie Pie Wednesday. A holiday dedicated to the creamy cream insides lathered between two moist chocolate cakes with a whole lotta goodness all over.

6 comments

  1. Your toggle coat is fabulous and mmmmmmm i want oneeeee... or ten.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this outfit is going to be amazing in the winter time. (awesome now too. of course)
    i love the coat. i have the hardest time finding coats.
    the one i have from last winter is from target liz lange maternity line..lol.

    i love all sweets. and that whoopie pie looks amazing. !!!
    xoox

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmmm, i love whoopie pies. :) there is a bakery/cafe here in california that makes the best whoopie pies i've ever had. their mocha ones are HEAVENLY.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha...I love it. (I would do the same thing). Unfortunately I have little self control when it comes to sweets. I love pumpkin whoopie pies especially. Your coat is so so pretty. I love the cut of it and the toggles. Cute as always:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know if we have whoopie pies in canada? This is my first time hearing about them!!

    Shy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the cowl neck! Beautiful!
    Have a fantastic weekend Chaucee!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall