Style Files: Fur Trimmed

Fur collars have really been popular amongst fashion bloggers this year. This is my version of the trend. I picked up this fur trimmed cardigan from Old Navy last weekend and I love how soft the yarn is! There's nothing better than a cosy cardigan to me. It makes the world go round.
Things have been pretty crazy here the past few days. There are times when I don't know how I'll get it all done, but I know that this time will pass and I'll be in Israel soon enough and all situated there. It's the whole travel and moving process that has me worried.
Also, I just need to get this off my chest. Bluetooth creeps me out. Not necessarily the idea of hands-free talking, but just people walking around talking to themselves. I'm not sure whether to smile at them or hide the children.

Hope you have a great Monday!

No comments

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall