Style Files: Saturday

Honestly, I feel like these pictures don't do justice to this outfit. This dress has really great detail and it's completely lost with how dark the dress photographed and with the big chunky sweater (which I might donate soon...still deciding).
At least I get to wear my favorite leather boots and mustard tights! Always a wining combo. Honestly, I don't even have time to post this but I miss you guys already!  If I haven't commented like I usually do, please forgive me. I barely have time to think lately.
This past weekend I got those space saver bags to make packing a bit easier, and I'm pretty excited to see how they work. It's one of those things I don't really trust when I see it on TV so we'll see how it goes :D

What did you do this weekend? Have any good fun?

No comments

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall