Style Files: Moondance

Boy oh BOY do I love gift cards.  Seriously. It's the best idea ever! I've never quite understood the controversy over them. Some say it's an unthoughtful gift, but I see it as this person is giving you whatever you want this Christmas! Sounds like a good deal to me.
Whichever way you feel about gift cards, lets put our differences aside and celebrate my new skirt.  Because that is just how I got this beauty. It's from Francesca's and I can already tell we're going to have a meaningful relationship.
On another note I'm starting to find it slightly disturbing that I talk about my clothes as if their old friends and as if we have some level of friendship/relationship. Phew, I have to get out more!

No comments

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall