Style Files: The Market

Yay! Some good outfit pictures! You don't know how happy this makes me. The weather has really warmed up the past two days. I was actually kind of hot in this outfit walking around the city. However, in Jerusalem you are either going up or you're going down. This is the land of mountain and hills!
Jeans: Old Navy
Bag: Old City in Jerusalem
Scarf: Old Navy
Cardigan: H&M
Boots: Delia's
Top: Old Navy
These photos were taken on the way to The Shuk (pronounced shook). You can actually see the entrance here...it's the signs and overhangs in the background behind me on the left.

The Shuk is the central market in Jerusalem on the New City side. This is definitely going to become a place to go to when strolling around the city. The prices were amazing and the produce was much better here than in the Old City and even in some grocery stores.

Ps - Have you heard about The Local Natives? I think they are my new favorite band : ) I'm going to resist buying any of their music while I'm abroad since I want to save my shekels, but once I get home and get another job I'm all over it!
Click here to see the rest of the photos from The Shuk.

No comments

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall