Style Files: Shabbat Shalom

 I don't know WHAT was up with my bangs today but almost every single picture I took they were all up on my face. I didn't even feel them there! I would go look at the screen to see how the photos were coming out and there again were my bangs in domination mode. I'll have to star paying more attention to them if they get that clingy again.
This outfit is a classic example of how to basically wear the same outfit all the time. Yeah. It's a skill. At least that's what I say to comfort myself when I have no inspiration.
It's Friday here in Jerusalem which means it's Shabbat. Everything closes down and there is no school.  It's basically like our Saturday...except everything is really actually closed : )  We'll have our Shabbat dinner at 6:30 then a Vespers service at 7:30. It's going to be a good night! Hope you have a lovely Friday.

Ps. Style outfits are going to get better. I promise. At least I hope. It's hard not having some of my staples with me!

No comments

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall