Loved Looks

The last Loved Looks was over a month ago so I thought I'd share some of my recent inspiration. These girls have got it going on. Below you can see the links and my comments on the outfits.
  1. This is a great take on the classic trench + adorable snow boots.  Make sure to check out the rest of the post to see her lustworthy boots!
  2. Every time Kyrstal wears her black platform pumps I scavenge the internet to find a pair like time. Too bad Forever 21 isn't sell them any more.
  3. Sometimes black is all you need. I love the simplicity of the outfit and the way it makes her hair pop in color.
  4. Natalie always looks amazing. That skirt is beautiful!
  5. The colors and tones of Kendi's outfit are pure warmth. I love the cowl she is wearing as well.
  6. Veronika is one girl who knows how to wear vintage. She looks stunning in this post. Click for the rest of the pictures!

No comments

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall