What Is Love?

These photos from Jesse Holland (featured on Style Me Pretty) touched my heart in some way. Our generation has lost the meaning of love. Love is not just a feeing, but also a decision and a tough commitment. But we're not taught that anymore and it's to our loss.

Because we don't know the true meaning of love, we suffer more pain than ever before. Divorce rates and hurting families are now more than ever. This photo shoot reminded me to stick it out and wait for someone who holds the same values that I know and knows what true love looks like.
I really try to keep this blog just to fashion but it's inevitable that I'll share something that really made me think.

What is your take on love? How do you perceive marriage?  Please remember to respect others and be kind in the comments when responding. Just take a moment to think about it.

No comments

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall