FRUIT PIZZA

There's about ten years between me and my younger sisters, and something that felt through the gap was fruit pizza. My Mom used to make this treat all the time when me and the "older sibs" were just youngin's. But after a while it just....fell through the cracks. So naturally it was my civic duty to introduce my younger sisters to this treat. It was my pleasure! It's super simple to make. If you're interested in trying a hand, click through for the recipe!


Ingredients:
  • sugar cookie dough
  • assortment of fruit (we used kiwi, blueberries, blackberries, strawberries, raspberries, and pineapple
  • 1 block of cream cheese
  • 1 cup of powder sugar
  • 1 tsp. vanilla extract 
Directions
  1. Mix 1 block of cream cheese, 1 cup of powder sugar, and 1 tsp. of vanilla extract. (It's easiest to mix when the cream cheese has been sitting out for a little bit and has turned soft).
  2. Cook the sugar cookie dough for as long as the instructions say to (our batch took about 15 minutes in our oven, but it varies). Let the baked cookie stand for 10-15 minutes.
  3. Spread the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla mixture on top of the cookie.
  4. Cut and lay down fruit!
  5. Fin!
  6. Share with your neighbor.
  7. I take that back, you're not going to want to share this with your neighbor.


ETSY SHOP .. TWITTER .. PHOTOGRAPHY

No comments

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall