Downtown Dreams

Life lately has been filled with planning, job applying, and constantly thinking about the future. I have so many dreams, and sometimes I feel like they are all too big for me. It was nice to sit down with a friend over the weekend for a cup of coffee and discussing travel plans. I think I've been blessed and cursed with the spirit of always having to constantly achieve and do better and greater things. While this motivates me, pushes me forward, and cultivates a hard working mentality, it also fosters anxiety and a constant wondering about the future. At the end of the day all I can do is trust in my faith and that things will work out in the end. But in the midst of it all I just need to find some peace and security when things aren't moving as fast as I'd like them to.

No comments

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall