When The Rain Is Blowing In Your Face

To be honest, this past weekend I had a little breakdown. All the stress, pressure, anxiety, and the desire to succeed kind of came crashing over me. I was looking at my calendar and it's at it's max. The trouble with being in school is that not only are you busy 9-5, but you spend the rest of the evening doing homework.

I've also been doing a lot of dream building lately and trying to figure out where I'm going to live and who I'm going to be in life. It's an exciting but exhausting exploration and it's taking up all of my spare time and then some. I've always wondered what it would be like not to have any worries. I wonder if I would like it as much as I fathom I would. Would I really be living if I wasn't pushing myself?

No comments

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall