Something New + 22

This weekend I turn 22. I'm looking forward to hanging out with the people I care in the city I love (well at least one of the cities I love)! There's really nothing better than grabbing a bit to eat, and something to drink with a camera around my neck. I'll post pictures of the celebration next week : )

Also, I wanted to thank you all who have been commenting lately. I've been getting a little bit more wordy & thoughtful on the blog and I appreciate you tolerating my musings : ) I love discussion and always appreciate hearing from friends. If you don't mind, then we'll continue on as we are  : )

1 comment

  1. Aw have one amazing day of celebration Chaucee! You look gorgeous per usual. The little scarf is such a pretty touch to your dark & strong ensemble. Happy early birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall