Curly Hair And Glasses Everywhere

So I was feeling a bit artsy today (or lazy) and didn't feel like taking off my little Warby's. It's a pity you can't really see the dress here, since it's absolutely stunning, but when I'm cold, I'm cold, and that sweater just wasn't coming off! 

The countdown to graduation is already on and we're more than half way there! I'm swamped with visiting apartments, job interviews, and of course that side matter of maintaining sanity, but soon it will all be over, summer will be here, and I know I'll miss it. So I'm hanging on to those small moments of memories that are so fleeting, and hoping to capture it with my camera. One of these days I'm going to get around to actually printing these photos :D

No comments

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall