Philadelphia's Creative Spaces

Soooo last night was pretty capital. Were you there? It's events like these, with the people who came, that proves Philadelphia has so much to offer. It was great to see a friendly face, and meet a few new ones!

On the panel (aka, futon) was also GeekadelphiaStreets Dept, and Jump Philly. Three well spoken and humorous bloggers with tons of great advice and anecdotes about what it takes to blog about creative spaces in Philadelphia. The event was hosted by Leah Kauffman, editor of Phrequency.com, at the MOCA from 6-8pm.

But I mean really, what can go wrong when you're wearing a pleated red skirt? At least I was able to answer the questions! I was afraid I would freeze on the futon and forget that I even had a blog. But all went well and all ended well. Happy to live and to love in a place such as this.

No comments

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall