Mr. Dogwood

After years of admiration and dreamy looks, I finally found out the name of these trees! Dogwoods! Ah, what a relief. I also happened to be wearing my favorite dress at the time. If you ever see me out on the street, this is most likely what I'll look like. Camera + bag + cardigan + dress combo works every time.

These photos were taken by one of the most charming places in the city: Boat House Row. Yes, at times it can be a little overpopulated for my taste, but if you juggle things just so you can find the perfect bench that angles you away from the couple making out (do they really have to rub it in?) to the calming water. Who am I kidding, there's a highway right behind it. But really! Do visit, I adore the place and wish I went more.

No comments

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall