Discounted Books

When packing for this vacation I was so excited to hit the road and get away from my surroundings for a while, that I ended up only packing one book when I've had a whole laundry list of books I want to read! Thankfully there was a discounted book store down the road from where we are staying, which is exactly where I found myself yesterday afternoon. Which is a good thing since I've already that one book I packed! While there I picked up this book and this book. I've already started reading the first and I'm anxious to finish. It's been pure bliss having this much time away from technology, the pressures of work, and the anxiety of paying bills and such. It's a blessing to be able to hide away for a bit : )

No comments

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall