Fractured Prune Donuts

I've never really enjoyed the delicacy of a freshly baked donut. I've always gone with the ones at Dunkin or Wawa, but these, these, are on a whole 'nother level. So far there's just three locations, Maryland (where FP originated), Jersey, and Pennsylvania, but trust me it's worth the travel!

You can see how they hand dip each of the donuts individually and then arranged them in a purple box ready for feasting. I chose the peppermint chocolate, and boy was it delicious! For kicks I went in for a second one, but it was too sweet for my stomach (I've been trying to eat more greens and fruits, well, except for this minor slip up). But I wonder if they have a frequent buyer card.....

No comments

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall